The HEART framework is a framework that was created by Google and is used to evaluate a product, service or feature according to five user-centric categories.
- Happiness: Are your users or end-customers happy with your service? This is usually measured via a survey or Net Promoter Score (NPS).
- Engagement: Are your users engaged on your website? This is usually measured via their number of logins, session length, bounce rates, and more.
- Adoption: Are your users using your product? This is usually measured by the number of new signups during a period of time.
- Retention: Are your users leaving your product? This is usually measured by a metric known as “churn-rate”.
- Task Success: Are your users getting what they need out of your product? This is usually measured by successful transactions or abandoned transactions.
Promark Group can help ensure your clients HEART your products with the following services:
- Fractional Product Manager
- Fractional Product Owner